Picture

Picture

Archives

10.15.2009

Month in Review for family

I am not sure if I have mentioned this on here before or not..but Ella Kate is getting a new first cousin! Sarah and Jeremy are expecting another girl this March!

My first cousin Erica had high blood pressure and the beginning of pre-eclampsia last week. She has been on bed rest for about a week and they had to take the baby this morning. Erica was only 27 weeks. The dr.'s said it was just in time because the placenta had started to separate and was bleeding. I think she was just shy of being 2 lbs. and was opening and closing her eyes and her apgar scores were 5 and 8 which is good considering!


Erica is 2 months older than me and we were pretty tight back when we were little...anyway, keeping her and baby Abby Virginia in our thoughts and prayers! She is a tiny little miracle!

No comments: